Tile & Grout Cleaning and Sealing
*Travel Charges apply for areas outside of Reno/Sparks zip codes.
If you reside in the cities of Reno or Sparks, Nevada, you, no doubt, have experienced sand popping up in your home from time to time, due to the proximity of the wide expanse of desert land. Unfortunately, sand can do a number on your tile floors and grout. Many folks feel that as long as they scour those tile floors, the job is done but as a company that specializes in stone, tile and grout cleaning, we can tell you that cleaning the grout between the tiles is something that should be done on a regular basis.
Besides the buildup of gritty sand and dirt in the crevices of your tiled, ceramic and stone surfaces, unsanitary conditions can build up rapidly in the grout between tile floors. Kitchens and bathrooms are especially vulnerable to the accumulation of nasty, germ breeding grime. As citizens of the beautiful cities of Reno and Sparks, Nevada, you have much better things to do than getting down on your hands and knees to scrub the floors and grout to do what is, at best, a mediocre job of cleaning the stubborn stains and grimy buildup within your home. The average Reno resident has little or possibly, no knowledge or proper equipment to do a thorough cleaning job of the grout between tile and stone surfaces. In addition, cleaning tile and grout can be a major headache, not to mention backache. It’s messy work, to say the least. Tile grout has porous properties which amass spills and dirt over time and eventually the floor tile or ceramic surface begins to discolor, creating a drab and unkempt appearance.
While you would be totally pumped to go about your daily routine (whether it be a little mountain climbing, romping in the desert or, more importantly, earning a living in the towns of Reno and Sparks) happy in the knowledge that your family is safe from germ sprouting tile grout, the truth is that you have no desire to spend your free time attempting to clean what seems like an endless and unappreciated chore. That is where our tile, grout cleaning and sealing (YES…I said sealing) company can come to your rescue.
OUR TILE AND GROUT CLEANING AND SEALING INCLUDE:
- Grout and tile floor repair and preservation
- Grout and tile cleaning and restoration
- Grout sealing (clear and color)
- Marble, stone and granite cleaning and sealing
- Matched caulking (color)
ADVANTAGES OF USING OUR RENO AND SPARKS TILE AND GROUT CLEANING AND SEALING SERVICES:
- Our special sanitizing methods help to clear away year long buildups of soap scum, mold and dirt.
- Sealing in color keeps grout surfaces to one blended color.
- We use custom color matching for grout lines.
- Our clear and color sealants build up resistance to staining.
- In most grout sealing cases, we can finish the job in only one day.
- Floors can be walked on the same day of sealant application.
- Our professional tile, stone, grout cleaning and sealing brings back the shine to your tiled floors.